Monday, November 26, 2012

Monday Funday Runday

Monday, not the favorite day of the week. Getting to bed a little late on Sunday night and then suffering a bit of insomnia and fighting Gizmo for some covers didn't make for the best nights sleep.  I let the alarm lapse 30 minutes, figuring who really would notice that I was in at 8 rather than 7:30?

Of course Gdogg was in early, on Monday, he does have afternoon activities with his son on Monday so sort of explanatory.  The rest of the boyz arrived later.  We all exchanged holiday pleasantries and got to work.

I didn't have time for a run before lunch so after lunch it was!  The temp was 47 with a windchill of 45.  I checked, so perfect skirt weather, plus this was only 3.2 miles.  It was slow, a recovery run is supposed to be slow, right?  I felt good, and my knees felt good.  Ran into a couple guys I used to work closely with post run and caught up.  Nice!

TRX was in the evening, and what happens in TRX stays in TRX, remember?  Talk of cancer and running and movies.

Sincerely,
Beth, with not much to say or can say, you decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment