Saturday, May 26, 2012

2 Posts in One Day, What?

Having a second Knob Creek, with a little vermouth, bitters, maraschino cherry and a dash of the juice.  As the ice melts it mellows as do I.  Probably not the best pre long run drink, it is Saturday night after all?  My work boyfriend gave this to me for my birthday.  Nice guy.  When you spend 2 feet away from someone 50 hours a week you do get to know them.  Oh the joys of an open space work environment.

Planning on a 10 mile run tomorrow and then Monday a.m. back to the trail to give it a go with the Positive Self Talk and prep for the race on Friday!    Then it is off to the in-laws for a BBQ, lets hope Hubb obeys and we are home early as 5 a.m. Tue is going to come super early!

Saturday I am a Running Buddy for Girls on the Run RI.  I'm excited about this, and a little nervous.  With my luck I'll get some ultra competitive 7 year old who wants to leave me in the dust because she hates women because her mom abandoned her...  I'm Irish, any good story needs some elaboration!

No comments:

Post a Comment