Wednesday, May 30, 2012

5.4 miles / 55 minutes / 10:12 pace starting at 1 p.m. post lunch. Felt like a pretty good run.  I stayed on the asphalt as much as I could.

Realized tonight that I need to get my Father's day gift all set up as I leave the 8th for a vacation!

I found a small copy of a picture my dad had on his dresser from the day my mother brought it home until the day their house caught fire.  Blown up to 8x10 I need to find a frame for it.  I also have some HS memorabilia of his that I will put in a shadow box frame.  I think those will be special gifts he will appreciate as his boxes of childhood memories burned in the fire.

Interesting sunset tonight.  Took a 3 mile walk on the beach with the elders and the rainbow was over the sun, I could see the ends of it but not the top.  The picture didn't do it justice, but feh, what are you going to do about that.



Scattered thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment