Finally I didn't succumb to peer pressure, and an itchy trigger finger! You guys will do great, and might I recommend a small portion of hill work before this particular race?
Hill work? Ya think?? Oh, maybe I should call YOU Captain Obvious - it is a nick name with no owner at this point...Ro has a plan and I am a good follower (when I want to be). You will be missed. We hoped you'd join in the fun!!!
Oooh, that'll be fun! I guess.
ReplyDeleteI hope so! Either way the first time I experience Mt. Washington it will be memorable!
DeleteFinally I didn't succumb to peer pressure, and an itchy trigger finger! You guys will do great, and might I recommend a small portion of hill work before this particular race?
ReplyDeleteHill work? Ya think?? Oh, maybe I should call YOU Captain Obvious - it is a nick name with no owner at this point...Ro has a plan and I am a good follower (when I want to be). You will be missed. We hoped you'd join in the fun!!!
Delete