*runs, rides, knits, reads and rambles irreverently about whatever is on her mind....
love it - thank you
That would mean he'd have to wait until about late May/early June though!
-17 wind chills forced me inside the past few days - I think it's cold everywhere!
OH yeah! It seems like you get more cold than I would expect for being south of RI!!
Love this post, Beth! You captured him pretty well!
If it weren't for the young punks luring him outside he'd be on the treadmill for sure...
love it - thank you
ReplyDeleteThat would mean he'd have to wait until about late May/early June though!
ReplyDelete-17 wind chills forced me inside the past few days - I think it's cold everywhere!
ReplyDeleteOH yeah! It seems like you get more cold than I would expect for being south of RI!!
DeleteLove this post, Beth! You captured him pretty well!
ReplyDeleteIf it weren't for the young punks luring him outside he'd be on the treadmill for sure...
Delete