Friday, March 27, 2015

Weekly Log 3/23 - 3/29 (final)




Run
Walk
Bike
Notes
23-Mar



Drive to RI
24-Mar
5.4
3.0


25-Mar
4.0



26-Mar




27-Mar
1.0
3.2

Stairs
28-Mar

 2.2


29-Mar
 3.1
 5.2




Another sort of lazy week...  

Monday -  Drove back from MI

Tuesday - nice 5ish mile run around familiar roads, peppy pace and very enjoyable.  Took Gizzy for a nice long walk.  The Rimadyl is doing him well, he is peppy and less achy.  

Wednesday - back to the office and only a small window of time to get in 4 with Faith, glad we were able to have our Wednesday run, as short as it was.  

Thursday - horrible rotten not very good day

Friday - Walk with Ro at lunch and stairs at URI with Jennifer.  Jennifer and I took LONG breaks between sets.  We had a lot to catch up on.   I met Dave at Stedman's and picked up my new bike.


She's pretty!  Such a smooth ride!

Saturday - Maybe join the Kelly's Pace group run, maybe not.  Seriously need to run some distance of note...  I have a serious case of the lazies or I am really sick of this fing weather.  Took Gizzy for a snow globe walk in the a.m.  he enjoys the walk and I needed to get out of the house.  Spent the rest of the day finishing season 6 of SOA.  

Sunday - Bike ride, old bike, now that I have a nice bike, it better stay nice!  Ummm 3 inches of snow and not able to get together with Ed and Jennifer later in the day turned a 10 a.m. ride into a noon run.  We ran 3, Jennifer's first sub 30 minutes 5K.  She thinks we are trying to kill her.  We aren't, really we aren't.  

Next week I'll get my shit together, or find some motivation.....

Sincerely, 
Beth, blah....



4 comments:

  1. Next week bring a back pack to the stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya know, there's a trail race on Sunday...you could get some miles there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um Jennifer I am NOT carrying you up the stairs!! Crutch - you most likely won't see me.

    ReplyDelete