Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Today is a rest day if I go to Manhattan.  I did not go to Manhattan....  Walked 3 miles at lunch with a friend who IM'd and said 'Wanna walk?' Fortunately I had my sneakers with me as I was going to a TRX class at a friends house.  So we walked and talked and caught up, and got a little sun and a break from the overly air conditioned office

TRX was 5 - 6 and great.  There is room for 4 students and there were 3 of us.  I can feel it a bit and will feel more tomorrow.  I am fairly muscular and incredibly weak, which is weird.  SO there is lots of room for improvement.

After dinner I took two of the four dogs for a walk on the beach...

So this is what a rest day is like?  I'd hate to see a busy day!

Tomorrow is a 5 mile run on the schedule.  I may need to swap my Wed and Thur runs.  I will see as this training program progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment