3.4 miles, 3 miles on the schedule. Legs feel great. 75 minute yoga class. Body and mind feel great. All in all a great Monday. I read something on Facebook that said Mon is French for ME so truly this MONDAY was a MEDAY. Think I can deal with Mondays, now, knowing this fact!
Tomorrow is a rest day. It will be a TRX day as tonight's TRX was cancelled due to not enough of the gals being able to make the class. The instructor needs 2 of the 4, it was just me. She had an opening in tomorrow nights class. I am so there. Generally I am in NYC on Tuesdays, due to a bosses vacation and a no one to meet for drinks, what would be the point of getting up at 5 a.m. and then not getting home till 9 or 10. I'll take my breaks where I can get them.
No comments:
Post a Comment