Monday, June 25, 2012

3.4 miles, 3 miles on the schedule.  Legs feel great.  75 minute yoga class.  Body and mind feel great.  All in all a great Monday.  I read something on Facebook that said Mon is French for ME so truly this MONDAY was a MEDAY.   Think I can deal with Mondays, now, knowing this fact!

Tomorrow is a rest day. It will be a TRX day as tonight's TRX was cancelled due to not enough of the gals being able to make the class.  The instructor needs 2 of the 4, it was just me.  She had an opening in tomorrow nights class.  I am so there.  Generally I am in NYC on Tuesdays, due to a bosses vacation and a no one to meet for drinks, what would be the point of getting up at 5 a.m. and then not getting home till 9 or 10.  I'll take my breaks where I can get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment