*runs, rides, knits, reads and rambles irreverently about whatever is on her mind....
Yeah, I'm going to have to buy some this year. Those goddamn things are the bane of the universe.
just dont run in the woods - simple happy anniversary
^^^Mike's wrong - run in the woods, just not with your mouth open at this time of year...screw you, deerflies!
I got those as a gift but never used them. There are so many deer flies where I run I pictured my head falling backwards with 20lbs of deer flies weighing me down! Let us know your results. Happy Anniversary.
I have never seen those before, luckily we don't get deer flies too bad here. What a great anniversary present!
Yeah, I'm going to have to buy some this year. Those goddamn things are the bane of the universe.
ReplyDeletejust dont run in the woods - simple
ReplyDeletehappy anniversary
^^^Mike's wrong - run in the woods, just not with your mouth open at this time of year...screw you, deerflies!
ReplyDeleteI got those as a gift but never used them. There are so many deer flies where I run I pictured my head falling backwards with 20lbs of deer flies weighing me down! Let us know your results. Happy Anniversary.
ReplyDeleteI have never seen those before, luckily we don't get deer flies too bad here. What a great anniversary present!
ReplyDelete