Friday, January 4, 2013

Detox Friday?

Heidi's last Yoga session was 12/28.  I was down for the count with "the crud" and missed it.  I am quite sad about this....

Tonight was the new Friday night format:    Ashtanga Vinyasa with Meditation with Prati

Being a 'Child of the Universe' as I was aptly named by a special spirit I went into this with an open mind.  I LOVE Heidi. I get attached to people and over the last how many months have gotten very attached to and used to my Friday night Detox Yoga with Heidi and the rest of the Friday Night Yoga Chickens....  What was I goigng to experience with Prati?

Prati was new and different.  A true Ashtanga Vinyasa class, very different than a Detox class.  Not sure I have the right amount of energy for an Ashtanga class on a Friday night, but will stick with it to see how it works out.  One never knows.  Prati was a hands on instructor which I like and appreciate.  Adjusting you into the position appropriately and explaining the proper form.

I'll give it a few more Fridays, for now I'm ok with the change and can adapt.  I will miss Heidi, no doubt..

Sincerely
Beth, experiencing the new with an open mind  

No comments:

Post a Comment