Mostly wordless....
Took Gus on a hike to try out the Strava iPhone app, very cool. Even better, he may make a good trail running partner. He wasn't so good on the roads with that ever oppressive leash. He stuck by me, even before he knew I had bribes in my pocket, never straying more than 20 feet.
 |
| Happy Boxer Boy! |
We've only gone to the beach together, he isn't so good with other dogs, rather unpredictable.... he is a rescue, after spending 18 months of his 3 living years in puppy prison (AKA kennel) he is neurotic and insecure. He has been with us nearly 2.5 years, July he will be 6. I always took him to the beach or Ninigret park because it is open and easy to spot people with dogs, the woods, not so much. So rarely do I run into another person with a dog, I may try him for a short trail run. He is a pleaser, and seems to have gotten even MORE attached to me since Sage's death in January.
Sincerely,
Beth (and the hubb) rescuer of hard luck Boxers....
No comments:
Post a Comment