*runs, rides, knits, reads and rambles irreverently about whatever is on her mind....
As bad as mine get, I still try to donate them once I can bear to part with them, that is :)
I have a bunch to donate. Where?? Help!!
I know that wall
It was so gorgeous out today!!! I thought about putting them in that weird sculpture with the hole in it or the pig. LOL!!
My retired shoes end up as my yard shoes most of the time. I have quite a few yard shoes :)
Yeah, trying to stop at just one pair of yard shoes!!
As bad as mine get, I still try to donate them once I can bear to part with them, that is :)
ReplyDeleteI have a bunch to donate. Where?? Help!!
DeleteI know that wall
ReplyDeleteIt was so gorgeous out today!!! I thought about putting them in that weird sculpture with the hole in it or the pig. LOL!!
DeleteMy retired shoes end up as my yard shoes most of the time. I have quite a few yard shoes :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, trying to stop at just one pair of yard shoes!!
Delete