Monday, August 12, 2013

Quiet Monday

Arriving home from TRX Hubb's truck was gone. He was convinced it was going to rain today, I wasn't so sure.  Then again only one of us (not me) regularly tunes into the National Weather Service.  Since it was a beautiful evening I figured he went out riding and I braced myself for the onslaught of three barking boxer boys. 

Quiet, absolute quiet.  I snuck into the kitchen wondering if they were in the back yard?  or one or two of them were...  no dogs.  Oh a quiet evening for me!  

Did the things that take concentration.  Then caught up on blogs.  And now I'm kinda bored, it is nearly 9 p.m. I've been home for two hours...

Saturday hubb and I went for a nice bike ride.  After I bought a road bike, hubb looked around for a used road bike.  Because, yeah, we need 4 bikes in the dining room!   He found a nice used one at Stedmans. 

We went out for 25 - 30 miles, Westerly to the Borough to Mystic and back.  He let me set the pace for the most part and was rather impressed at my speed being a runner and not a biker. He is also my hubb so there is that to factor into the equation.

We had a lovely time and we reviewed routes for next weekends ride over dinner on Sunday night!



Sincerely, 
Beth, surrounded by barking boxer boys!

2 comments: