Arriving home from TRX Hubb's truck was gone. He was convinced it was going to rain today, I wasn't so sure. Then again only one of us (not me) regularly tunes into the National Weather Service. Since it was a beautiful evening I figured he went out riding and I braced myself for the onslaught of three barking boxer boys.
Quiet, absolute quiet. I snuck into the kitchen wondering if they were in the back yard? or one or two of them were... no dogs. Oh a quiet evening for me!
Did the things that take concentration. Then caught up on blogs. And now I'm kinda bored, it is nearly 9 p.m. I've been home for two hours...
Saturday hubb and I went for a nice bike ride. After I bought a road bike, hubb looked around for a used road bike. Because, yeah, we need 4 bikes in the dining room! He found a nice used one at Stedmans.
We went out for 25 - 30 miles, Westerly to the Borough to Mystic and back. He let me set the pace for the most part and was rather impressed at my speed being a runner and not a biker. He is also my hubb so there is that to factor into the equation.
We had a lovely time and we reviewed routes for next weekends ride over dinner on Sunday night!
Sincerely,
Beth, surrounded by barking boxer boys!
Good ride! You've settled right into your new bike, I see :)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely! Love it!!!
Delete