Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Consistency

Today was my annual skin cancer screening.  I am a light skinned light haired blue eyed skin cancer event waiting to happen.  I've gotten several things cut out, cut off, and today I had something burned.  An Actinic Cheilitis burned off of my lower lip.  Doc said this will hurt,  I braced myself.  It didn't hurt, I didn't flinch, he said, you are a tough broad..   A few minutes later, it hurt, like a burning sensation... I've noticed this spot get darker as the summer progressed.  I'm not as diligent as I should be with sunscreen...  Doc said that the bottom lip gets hit with the sun even with a hat, try Zinc.  Ok...

After my appointment, it was still light out and I had an hour before sunset, time for a quick run!  As I reviewed the pace/elevation chart I was AMAZED at the consistency!  This is something I have been striving for.  Even with the big up hill I stayed steady.  WOOT!!

Pace / Elevation - the spikes are traffic lights and stop signs
Stats:



Sincerely,
Beth who ran out of steam mid post....

No comments:

Post a Comment