As I skipped down to the gym to change and hit the pavement there was another runner leaving for an afternoon run. I grinned from ear to ear and said "It looks gorgeous out there, ENJOY!" I got the usual smirk and he looked at me like I was looney. People... we only get to do these moments once, live it up, love it, enjoy it, embrace it!
He's a clock-stupid runner. We crossed paths on a long uphill stretch for me downhill for him. Nice shady part of the route. Maybe someday I will run the route like everyone else does, feh, Scott never did, I'll keep up the rebel tradition. I did pass the same walker twice. I did an out and back at Jupiter Point and caught up to her again just before going up and around Avery Point. Wonder what she thought when I passed her twice. I stopped at Avery Point a few times to document that my favorite running partner was back!
![]() |
| Hi Friend! I missed you yesterday! |
TRX was a full class, which is 4 women and the leader. Our Spartan Racer showed off her bruises from the Spartan Race two weekends ago in VT. Still some pretty good looking bruises. I want to run one of those... running, mud, and bruises, what could be better?
The jury is out if I will sleep like a rock or insomnia will pay a visit. UGH... guess it is better than waking Hubb up with me singing or swearing in my sleep?
Stats:
![]() |
| Summary |
![]() |
| Steady pacing even with the ups and downs! And of course 4 stops for pics... |
![]() |
| Route - y'all must be bored looking at this upside down native american? |
![]() |
| Splits not fast, not slow |
Beth who is glad to have her running buddy back and really really really wants to sleep through the night





No comments:
Post a Comment