- pick up my race bib for Blessing of the Fleet on Friday;
- visit with the hubb and his buddies at their outing;
- take the old fogies to the park for a stroll; and
- meet up with the hubb at 5 at 'the field' to let the young ones run their fuzzy butts off.
I also attempted to get in some reading and Words With Friends, I couldn't possibly have any non-Beth activities...
My toenail did officially turn black! I had to remove the pink polish to prove this.
![]() |
| Wonder if I'll loose another nail during this race? |
Gorgeous day at the South County Balloon Festival where the hubb's RC club and several others were flying planes.
![]() |
| The speck is hubb's autogiro |
The idiots scrubbing off some energy at 'the field'.
![]() |
| Jax and Gus |
Tomorrow 13 on tap, so looking forward to it and using the 'fuel belt'.



No comments:
Post a Comment