There was a 4:30 yoga class and a 6:00 yoga class. My 3:00 - 4:00 was moved to 4:30 - 5:30 and that ran until 5:50, fortunately the Westerly Community Yoga Center is just a few blocks from my house! I made it just as the clock struck 6 to find only Heidi in the room. I asked "Do you have class if you only have one student?" she said "Of course. What do you want to work on." I told her I had a race tomorrow and as usual I was very tight in my hamstrings and calves and generally needed to get my zen on. She asked if I'd like to have some vinyasas or just poses. I like the flow of a vinyasa so that is what she did. It was an amazing class! And again, before I knew it it was time for inversions (leg up the wall, yeah!!!), twists, and shavasana. We did a lot of hamstring and hip opening work as well as twisting and a few back bends for good measure. All in all a lovely class. At the end Heidi said "This was wonderful." I agreed it was wonderful. My first one on one yoga class.
Today was a work at home day. The dogs were a bit miffed that I was home and not doing something for them.
![]() |
| Do something for me, I don't know what, just something! |
Well since they were up half the night because hubb wasn't home they were extra tired the young ones slept pretty hard during the day.
![]() |
| Bookends (and the white one, Gus, isn't pooping his tail is brown) |
After 4 tries I finally got my bib pinned on my shirt for tomorrow evenings race. How hard can it be to pin on a freaking bib Beth? Apparently this one was massively difficult! I am looking forward to the race. Bummed I won't be running with my brother-in-law, sometimes somethings just don't work out. Although I am holding out hope for Sir-GIS-A-Lot and his Syracuse Orange socks to make an appearance!


Good luck!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you!!!!
ReplyDelete