Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Rest Day!

Today was a rest day on the schedule!  I needed it.  After being up until 2 a.m., who knows why, I think I spend too much time on the computer or something, or the book I am reading is just fascinating I don't want to put it down?

In any event I struggled getting up.  Gus, dog #3 decided he wanted to snuggle between the hubb and I.  So he did.  It is hard to resist cuddling up with one of our pups between us, that is my excuse and I am sticking to it!  Eventually I did get up and Gus got what he really wanted, to stare in the the mirror in my room and then curl up in my spot once I got in the shower.  He is a very schedule/process oriented dog.  They all are really.

I called it quits about 2:30 at work and headed home the scenic route with designs on taking a short nap, then taking the elder two dogs to the park and maybe mowing the lawn.  I slept until 6.  And really haven't accomplished much since then.  Oh well... it IS a rest day after all!

Fireworks in the neighborhood are sporadic.  The three boys are besides themselves, while Sage, our girl just looks up with this mystified look on her face with a what are you three going on about expression.  Love her!


No comments:

Post a Comment