Monday was productive, top secret work project seems to be going smoothly, finally, despite the consultants ever present attempts to de-rail us! I am working on a filing also going well. The second time I've had to do this for an attorney and while she is a nervous nelly about the whole thing it is going far better than I could have imagined considering we are in prime vacation time at place of employment.
I didn't run. I didn't go to yoga. I rolled my foot on ice and a tennis ball and stretched. I am seriously worried about this PF as well as the Susan G Komen 60 mile walk this Fri - Sun. I doubt I am anywhere seriously close to a sidelining injury however I just really don't like to be in pain and constant fear of pain. So there you have it. Whimp? Maybe... Better safe than sorry is what I am going for. I can do the miles, I know this, physically and mentally. The pain on Saturday was sharp and piercing, and scary.
I worked, did laundry, messed around with the dogs, and mowed the lawn. So much for a stellar training plan, you know what, I'm OK with this and I don't feel like I am making excuses. Everything is making me cry so I'm ultra sensitive to pain at the moment.
Yeah, does sound like I am trying to justify.
I took myself out for a little drive to see this, beautiful, hopeful, and amazing.
![]() |
| Buttonwood Farms, Griswold, CT |
Sunny Beth

Why is it, do you think, that the hardest person to show kindness to is often ourselves?
ReplyDeleteFeel for ya! Hang in there & remember to treat yourself at least as well as you do those around you.
What a great thought. I will try, thank you for the reminder!
ReplyDelete